Accreditation and Approvals
The Doctor of Medicine (MD) Programs offered by Universities represented by Hope Medical Institute have been accredited, recognized and/or approved by many organizations around the world.
- Accredited by the Ministry of Health and Higher Education of Poland.
- Recognized by many state medical boards across the United States, especially in California and New York, the two states with the most stringent rules for Residency and Licensure.
- Reviewed and approved by the California State Medical Board.
- Reviewed, Site Visited and Approved by the New York State Medical Education Department.
- Medical Degrees are recognized and accepted by European Union Nations, the most advanced European countries.
- Listed with the World Health Organization.
- Recognized by the Education Commission for Foreign Medical Graduates (ECFMG), an entity of the United States.
- Listed in the International Medical Education Directory (IMED) of the Foundation for the Advancement of International Medical Education and Research (FAIMER), an entity of the United States.
- The National Committee on Foreign Medical Education and Accreditation (N.C.F.M.E.A.) and United States Department of Education has determined that Poland’s accreditation standards are comparable to those set by the Liaison Committee on Medical Education (LCME) (the body which accredits medical schools in the United States and Canada).
- Our affiliate universities are certified by the US Department of Education to participate in the William D. Ford Federal Direct Loan Programs to provide student loans to eligible students.